Social Planning and Inclusion
Pink Project Union is committed to realize new actions with all citizens in the following activities:
• social solidarity for weaker population;
•social, cultural and educational to promote and support relational wellbeing, individual psychophysical for equal opportunities;
•civil rights promotion.
The common goal is to help those living in poverty:
• if their net income under 60% of national medium income;
• if they don’t have phone, television, car, washing machine, if they don’t have a complete meal with meat or fish each two days, if they don’t have a free week by year, heating or unforeseen expenses;
• if they don’t have any job, any house;
• if they are single parents, they suffer violence, stalking, racism, any marginality situation.